NEW Kylie! Fundraiser for Japan

    It's been a while since Kylie has dropped anything new, so I was pretty excited when I heard she had recorded a charity song for Japan. I'm not sure if "We Are One" - a stunning ballad with Japanese rapper VERBAL - was exactly what I had in mind but it's so kooky and well-intentioned that I can't help but love it. Dannii's matronly sister is currently touring the devastated nation and unveiled the song at a press conference yesterday. It's a classy touch given her enduring popularity in the land of the rising sun. After all, this is the country that took "Turn It Into Love" all the way to #1! So is it any good? Well if you like syrupy ballads with twee lyrics interspersed with Japanese hip hop then the answer is a resounding YES. Personally, I think she should have dragged Ami Suzuki out of retirement for the song but this will do nicely. Fingers crossed there's a physical promo somewhere because my Kylie collection is crying out for a J-Pop addition! Check out the kind-hearted diva's charity anthem below. Make a donation to help Japan by clicking here.

    Source URL: https://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/new-kylie-fundraiser-for-japan.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive