From A*Teen To Glamour Bitch?

    I'm not a huge fan of Swedish pop music. I love Robyn and worship stunning Bionda but I can take or leave most of the other budget divas. Until recently, I would have lumped Sara Love in the same trash can as her hideous former A*Teens bandmate, Marie Serneholt. Sara's first solo release, a cheap and nasty remake of Olivia Newton-John's "Physical", was inoffensive but entirely forgettable. I expected more of the same but I almost fell off my seat when Tommie sent me Sara's upcoming single, "Glamour Bitch"! The former A*Teen has followed in the footsteps of Fergie and Gwen Stefani by embracing her inner ghetto diva. The result is one of the least credible urban tracks in the history of modern music and I can't get enough of it! If the rest of Sara's album is this wonderfully craptastic, I'll be the first to sing its praises.

    You can learn more about this tragifabulous diva on Sara's Myspace and fan site.

    Source URL: https://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2007/09/from-ateen-to-glamour-bitch.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive