Ness Ness & Her Hazardous 2nd Single

    I just received the follow up to Vanessa Amorosi's stunning #1 platinum selling smash hit "This Is Who I Am" in the post (above). The thing is - I had no idea it had even been released! I'm not trashing the song (which is amazing) but where is the video clip and promotion? Hell, Vanessa is still busy performing "This Is Who I Am" on radio and television shows. It just seems a little rushed and I'm worried "Hazardous" will get lost in the evil vortex that is Christmas. I hope that doesn't happen because the Machopsycho produced pop-rock anthem is seriously brilliant. Those Swedes really dragged the best out of Ness. I love the catchy chorus and everyone can identify with the lyrics about craving something or, more specifically, someone bad for you. Universal have also put together a rather lovely physical single. The artwork is heaven and the tracklist is interesting. I really don't like the unfortunate dance remix (someone call in Tommy Trash - his overhaul of "Kiss Your Mama" is still a personal fave) but the "string remix" is quite pretty. However, the highlight is definitely a dark and dirty acoustic version of "This Is Who I Am". Ness Ness recently performed the song with a very similar arrangement at the AFI Awards, which you can check out below. The performance is stunning and Vanessa looks amazing but what the fuck is she wearing? The train on that skirt looks like it was dragged straight outta Muriel's Wedding. "Hazardous" is out now. I'll post the video as soon as it drops.

    Source URL: https://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2009/12/ness-ness-her-hazardous-2nd-single.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive