Luciana's Australian Smash

    There must be something (fabulous) in the water. Last week Sia registered her first Australian hit with "You've Changed" and now UK dance diva Luciana debuts at #35 with her club smash "I Like That". The song has a long history on Pop Trash Addicts. It featured on Pop Panel 7 way back in June last year and shamefully came in last place! A month later I interviewed Luciana about the track and her future plans. At the time I would never have guessed that "I Like That" would become the soundtrack to summer 2010. The song is unavoidable in clubs and finally seems to be taking off on radio. As a fan from WAY back, it's hugely satisfying to see Luciana doing so well in Australia. I actually got to hang out with the dance icon during her recent whirlwind trip to Sydney and I know she has huge plans for 2010 - so I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, download "I Like That" from iTunes (I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a physical single to add to my collection) and watch the brilliant video clip (below). Congrats again to Luci, Nick, Stephen & David!

    Source URL: https://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/01/luciana-australian-smash.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive