I'm Back. Again.

    The time has come to dust off my blog and start writing again. In case you don't follow me on Twitter - if not, why not?! - I've spent the past couple of months doing my thing in Los Angeles. During that time I managed to see Beyonce, interview Nicole Scherzinger, do lunch with Luciana and chat on the phone with legendary 80s pop icon Martika. All in all, a pretty amazing trip! I would have started blogging again sooner but I wanted to overhaul the layout first. Unfortunately, the place still looks like the inside of Mariah Carey's vagina but you'll just have to bear with me for now. Stay tuned for a flood of typically hard-hitting posts over the next few days. It's good to be back.Source URL: https://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-back-again.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive