Club Disco - Australian Edition

    I have mixed emotions about the upcoming release of Dannii's "Club Disco" in Australia. It's always exciting to add something new to my Dannii collection and I'm pleased "Club Disco" will finally get a physical release BUT the tracklisting is a huge disappointment. I was excited to learn that the Australian edition would be a double CD until I realised that Disc 2 is comprised of nothing more than a bunch of previously released remixes. Furthermore, Disc 1 is missing the best song on the entire album - Dannii's sublime collaboration with Roger Sanchez, "Do You Believe Me Now". What the fuck is going on? This package stinks worse than Jennie C's tongue after rimming Nathan.

    The great shame, of course, is that "Club Disco" is a fabulous album (you can read my review here). I love it to pieces and have been playing it almost non-stop since its digital release last year. There's just not a lot of incentive to buy "Club Disco" again when the bonus tracks are this unappealing. Dannii has a vault of unreleased material, surely it's not expecting too much for a few of them to be dragged out for the loyal fans who have done the right thing and legally downloaded the original version. This release is only for the uninitiated and completists like myself who will buy any old rubbish that Dannii puts her name to. The release date is yet to be announced.

    CD ONE
    01. TOUCH ME LIKE THAT with Jason Nevins
    02. FEEL LIKE I DO (JCA Remix)
    03. PERFECTION with Soul Seekerz
    04. YOU WON'T FORGET ABOUT ME with Flower Power
    05. LOVE FIGHT
    06. I'M SORRY
    07. GONE
    08. SO UNDER PRESSURE
    09. GOOD TIMES (Forty Four's 7" Mix)
    10. SUNRISE
    11. HE'S THE GREATEST DANCER (LMC Radio Edit)
    12. I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT
    13. I WILL COME TO YOU
    14. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU
    15. ROUND THE WORLD
    16. XANADU
    17. YOU WON'T FORGET ABOUT Me (Afterlife Lounge Mix Edit)
    18. I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT (Afterlife Lounge Mix)

    CD TWO: BONUS REMIX DISC
    01. TOUCH ME LIKE THAT with Jason Nevins (Stonebridge Club Mix)
    02. HE’S THE GREATEST DANCER (Shapeshifters Remix)
    03. PERFECTION with Soul Seekerz (Seamus Haji & Paul Emmanuel Remix)
    04. SO UNDER PRESSURE (Soul Seekerz Extended)
    05. YOU WON’T FORGET ABOUT ME with Flower Power (Discode Club Mix)
    06. I CAN’T SLEEP AT NIGHT (Kenny Hayes Sunshine Funk Mix)
    07. TOUCH ME LIKE THAT with Jason Nevins (Space Cowboy Remix)
    08. HE’S THE GREATEST DANCER (Riffs & Rays Remix)
    09. PERFECTION with Soul Seekerz (Koishii & Hush Remix)
    10. SO UNDER PRESSURE (Steve Pitron Remix)
    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2008/03/club-disco-australian-edition.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive