The Power Of CC Martini's Bush

    Watch out America, CC Martini's bush is poised to wrap its heavenly flaps around the White House! No, I haven't completely lost my mind. I'm simply referring to CC's stunningly accurate breakthrough anthem "My Bush Would Make A Better President". A collaboration with Melbourne's master of electronica Christopher Coe (AKA Digital Primate), this memorable protest song was released way back in 2006 - well before CC revolutionised Australian pop music as we know it with gems like "Champagne Taste" and "Double Dutch". The song doesn't quite reach the same heights of my boo's later, more pop orientated output but it sure is classy. What's not to love about this ode to CC's snatch? The cover (above) is genius, the lyrics are hilarious and the video clip (below) showcases the overwhelming sex appeal of my new favourite diva. If Hilary had used this as her theme song, Barack wouldn't have stood a chance! Unfortunately, "My Bush Would Make A Better President" doesn't feature on CC's amazing "All The Way" (still my pick as the album of 2008) but it is available to download from Australian iTunes. American fans can purchase this masterpiece from Amazon digital. Stay tuned for more CC goodness in the very near future!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2008/06/power-of-cc-martini-bush.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive