Temporarily Closed

    Dear friends and fellow pop trash addicts,

    This will be my last post for a while. I'm going to follow in the glorious footsteps of Holidannii and head for the nearest beach/Ibiza stripclub. My original plan was to visit some friends in Europe for a couple of weeks but I've decided to extend my stay for at least three months, possibly longer. I can't wait to escape winter and catch as many trashy pop gigs as I can. I've already organised tickets for Kylie and Australia's other greatest living export - Kelly Wilde! I'll miss writing the blog but I will definitely be back and hopefully I'll have a suitcase full of Euro delights to share. I'd like to thank everyone for visiting this dive over the past year and half. Your comments and e-mails have been greatly appreciated. Please stay in touch!

    All the best,

    Mike

    xxxSource URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2008/07/temporarily-closed.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive