Who Is This Kcunt?

    Seriously, what's the deal with this bitch? I've been receiving e-mails about Kcat (pronounced Cat) from various digital media agencies for months and never felt the urge to give her a closer look - that is until I saw the highly glamorous cover of her new single "Boys Don't Cry". Given that stunning ensemble, I was half expecting/hoping for a brutal Hi-NRG cover of The Cure's 80s classic in the holy tradition of Kelly Llorenna but it's actually a rather catchy electro-pop anthem. The song itself is pleasant enough. It's the kind of slick, overproduced shit that will get the Pop Justice crowd lubing up for a circle jerk but I'm not blown away. I'm even more wary of her image, which is equal parts Lady GaGa and Little Boots... if they had been dressed by a colour blind transvestite. What the fuck is going on with her sequined eyebrows and snazzy headgear? La Toya called and wants her cap back! I genuinely can't make up my mind about this ho. What do my fellow trash connoisseurs think? I need guidance! Check out "Boys Don't Cry" below. The video is on the way.

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2009/12/who-is-this-kcunt.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive