The Gayest Video Ever?

    I was immediately intrigued when I received an e-mail with a link for Ultra Nate's new video, "Automatic". I love Ultra Nate and had a sneaking suspicion that it might be a cover of the old Pointer Sisters' classic, which is one of my favourite songs. Well, my suspicion was right. Ultra Nate has done The Pointer Sisters proud with a stunning cover version that has the potential to not only conquer dance floors around the globe but also make the transition to pop radio. Ultra Nate is one of the most sorely underrated divas in music today and this stomping dance anthem is a reminder of just how good she can be when given the right material. I can't wait to hear the remixes!

    And then there is the video. Warning - you may need a cigarette and a lie down after watching this! Ultra Nate looks absolutely stunning but it's hard to pay too much attention to her with that naked man typing on his keyboard. It's even more distracting when the said naked man looks like Gerard Butler after a stint in prison! I think it's fair to say that Ms Nate is appealing to the gays and the fabulous bitch has got me hook, line and sinker! My favourite part begins at about 2.40 minutes (or at 45 seconds in reverse). You wont see that on Video Hits! Just between you and me, I have the same reaction every time I check out The Church Of La Toya. I was also very impressed by the blow up doll outfit, which I interpret as a fitting tribute to the legendary and sorely missed Leigh Bowery. Expect to see this playing on screens in a gay club near you!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2007/04/gayest-video-ever.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive