Dannii-tastic!

    I am getting old. I recently came across a Young Talent Time fanzine that I purchased with my pocket money back in 1988. That's 19 fucking years ago!! It's only a matter of time before I start buying Michael Crawford CDs and need a walking stick. I can only hope to age as gracefully as Dannii, who is still a vision of youthful loveliness all these years later. I have literally been a Holidannii fan for as long as I can remember. It's quite amazing really.

    The fanzine features a lovely article about Dannii, which contains some truly fabulous pics and wonderful quotes. According to the article, Dannii's favourite hobby is kayaking (!) and she was apparently planning on having a "I Should Be So Lucky" sized hit of her own. Poor, poor Dannii. Check out the article and pics at Dannii's Dirty Box. By the way, how gorgeous is the above photo of Dannii and Natalie Miller (Kylie's preferred backing vocalist)? Those skirts are divine! The pic of Dannii with her curling iron also had me in stitches!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2007/06/dannii-tastic.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive