Quick Update

    Sorry for another huge delay. I got caught up in Spain's fabulousness and stayed a lot longer than I initially thought. Unfortunately posts won't resume as normal for at least another week because I'm finally going home! I stepped off the plane into the English winter and made a spur of the moment decision to fly back to Sydney - at the very least until the end of the Australian summer. I can't wait to see my friends and family, not hear Girls Aloud on the radio, be reunited with my dog and eat vegetables that have a discernible taste. It's also pure coincidence that my return coincides with Kylie's Australian tour! See you all very soon.

    PS. "More More More (Winter Chill Mix)" completely restores my faith in the Dannii!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2008/11/quick-update.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive