A Short Break

    Just a quick note to let you all know that I'll be away from the computer for a while. I'm having an operation tomorrow and will be spending the next week in hospital. Trying to pick up a hot doctor. In the meantime, I thought I'd leave you with something bright, fun and pop trashtastic. I've been in an Olivia Newton-John kind of mood lately, so I thought I'd dust off one of the campest tunes in my collection. If you have a gay bone in your body, chances are you're already familiar with Olivia's 1975 #1 hit "Have You Never Been Mellow". That golden oldie never fails to put a smile on my face but it's a very different version of the song that I'm writing about today. Japanese Hi-NRG DJ Willie2400 remixed "Have You Never Been Mellow" a couple of years ago, transforming it into a gloriously cheesy dance anthem. It shouldn't work, and most people would argue that it doesn't, but I absolutely love it and think more of Olivia classics should be butchered for the dancefloor. Until later!

    Have You Never Been Mellow (Willie 2400 Remix)
    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2009/03/short-break.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive