And The Award For 2010's Sluttiest Film Clip Goes To...

    Former child star Kaci Battaglia! I featured "Body Shots" back in August and hoped for a suitably scandalous video. Well, Kaci has surpassed all my expectations with her latest soft core trashfest. The shy and retiring diva ups the whore ante by lezzing around with a bunch of busty beauties. That is when she's not downing drinks, making out with Ludacris and dancing like a stripper on heat in skimpy swimwear. Yes, everything about this sticky cum rag of clip screams lowest common denominator - which is just the way I like it! Fingers crossed that Kaci finally lands a hit. If not, she can at least take heart from the song's popularity with clubbers. This week "Body Shots" climbs to #6 on the US Dance Chart. A promising sign for her album, which is released today. At the moment "Bring It On" is only getting a digital release via Amazon. I can't download it from Australia, so if anyone knows a different online store please let me know. In the meantime I'll keep praying that we eventually get a physical. Kaci is fast becoming one of my favourite trash divas and I need this sure to be musical masterpiece in my collection!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/09/and-award-for-2010-sluttiest-film-clip.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive