My First Post

    This whole blog phenomenon is very weird. It's a bit like having a conversation with yourself - only without the satisfaction of knowing that you are probably a crazy person. I guess the aim of this exercise is to create a forum to vent my opinions, share music and discuss (the mostly obscure) films and celebrities I love. Hopefully, there are some other demented individuals out there who share my taste. If so, please say hello! I think I will start by sharing some of my favourite music and reviewing some of the putrid crap polluting our airwaves. I'm not exactly computer savvy, so it might take a while before I come to grips with the technical side of things.

    Stay tuned for some fabulous crap in the not too distant future!
    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2006/11/my-first-post.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive