Sharing the Melissa magic!

    I devoted my last post to the joys of Australian trash diva, Melissa Tkautz. Now it's time to revel in some of her glorious tunes!


    Here is a selection of music from Melissa Tkautz's last album, the floptastically fabulous "Lost & Found". If you like what you hear, you can buy the album from here. I haven't posted "Easily Affected" because it is in stores now and Melissa needs every sale she can get. Diva hair extensions and gold lame 'fuck-me' boots don't come cheap! These songs should give you a pretty good idea of Melissa's stunning talent.



    One of my personal favourites is Melissa's arresting cover of Paul Oakenfold's "Southern Son". If you like trashy dance music, then this will be right up your alley!

    Next up is the single that returned Melissa to pop stardom, "The Glamorous Life". Melissa promoted this song tirelessly in gay nightclubs and I was lucky enough to see Melissa turn Arq upside down with her style, beauty and unique approach to miming.

    "All I Want", Melissa's follow up to "The Glamorous Life", stalled at #72 in the charts. Obviously ARIA made a mistake that week because I refuse to believe that my fellow countrymen have such poor taste. I've linked one of the millions of remixes that were commissioned for this song. Watch an amusing clip of Melissa performing the song "live" at Arq here!

    If you like what you hear, please buy the CD. Lord knows what Melissa will have to do for cash if her latest comeback fails!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2006/11/sharing-melissa-magic.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive