Cunt Of The Week - Z Share

    Z Share wins my very first "Cunt Of The Week" award! I usually find Z Share the least painful free file-sharing service but the damn thing has turned into a bigger bitch than Alexis on Dynasty. I would be eternally grateful if someone could shed some light on the many dark mysteries of Z Share.

    For starters, why do links go dead for no apparent reason? I know the links die a lonely death if there are not used in 2 weeks or contravene Z Share's terms of service but why have several links expired that were uploaded less than a week ago? Stranger still, I have uploaded several songs by the same artist on the same day and some have expired and others are alive and well. So I don't see how some have contravened the terms of service, while others are upstanding cyber citizens. What's going on, Z Share?

    Please tell me if you know of a better file-sharing service. Youtube expires too quickly, Rapidshare is the spawn of Satan and Megaupload is a cumbersome nightmare. If anyone wants to hear a link that has expired, let me know and I'll re-post it.Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2006/11/cunt-of-week-z-share.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive