A Quickie

    Just a quick post to let you know that I'm currently holding some Lorenz in my hand! No, unfortunately, it's not his massive Italian cock but a promo for what I assume is a scrapped single called "Right Back". It comes with a hilarious video that has Lorenz striking alluring poses on the edge of a cliff in tight white clothing and walking along a beach, trying to look pensive. Does anyone know how to upload a video from a CD single? I don't think the clip is on youtube yet and I'd love to share this slice of adorable Euro-cheese with everyone.

    I'll post the song and a remix in the next few days but I'm currently trying to work on a top 30 for 2006 and a Christmas post. My top 30 isn't going very well as the depth of my poor taste has shocked even me! Expect to be appalled.

    PS. I have added an e-mail address to my profile, so feel free to say hello!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2006/12/quickie.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive