Britney's Cunt

    I would have gladly gone my whole life without seeing Britney's gash, but it seems I can't turn on my computer without her pussy glaring at me. I thought I would share the pain and post it here. I really can't believe it. Just when you thought Britney could not possibly get any more repulsive, she leaves the house wearing a mini-skirt without underpants. Who was she trying to impress? It's not like she has much to be proud of - with her flabby thighs, surgery scars and disfigured genitalia. I'm no expert on "lady bits" but I don't think Britney's pussy should be spilling over her right thigh. She either has gargantuan flaps or really is the result of generations of inbreeding.

    My Plea To Britney:

    Dear Britney,

    Please return to the backwater from which you came. You are rich beyond your wildest dreams, despite having no discernable talent or charisma. It's time to move aside for someone new, someone who hopefully still has a shred of dignity and doesn't look like they should be flipping burgers at McDonald's. Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2006/12/britney-cunt.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive