New Lorenz For The New Year!


    It's time for another dose of Euro-pop from the Italian sex god/man whore, Lorenz! The songs from my previous Lorenz post were the two most downloaded tracks from this site until very recently, so I know I'm not alone with my Lorenz obsession. A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to come across the promo for a song called "Right Back", which was to be Lorenz's third single. It appears to have been scheduled for release in November and seeing as there is still no sign of it, I assume it has been scrapped. Personally, I find this utterly devastating as the world needs the musical genius of Lorenz!

    "Right Back" is a cheesy ballad, complete with an hysterical video that has Lorenz walking along the beach in tight, wet clothing. In other words, it is trash of the highest order! The promo also comes with a fabulous dance edit and a 12" remix. The idea of Lorenz and a 12" is hot in theory but the mix is a bit dull, so I've only uploaded the dance mix and standard version. I'm not sure how to upload the video from the CD single, which is a shame because it wasn't available the last time I checked Lorenz's website. If anyone has any suggestions on how to upload it, let me know. I'm sure fans of "Set Me Free" and "Turn The Beat Around" will not be disappointed! I just hope this isn't the last we see of Lorenz because he just might be the most gifted musician on the face of the earth!

    If anyone has any news about this god amongst men, please send me an e-mail! By the way, I am the only one who thinks Lorenz looks a bit like David Boreanz in the picture below?

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2007/01/new-lorenz-for-new-year.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive