Rebekah K's Other Pop Gem!

    Since starting this Blog, I have only really received hate mail from irate Dannii fans who felt the need to express their disgust at my posts on Lezzigate and the "blasphemous" Danniigoose. That is until my recent Rebekah K post. Rebekah's fabulous debut single "Be My Baby" turned out to be an old Vanessa Paradis tune and I received several emails from unimpressed Vanessa fans. Personally, I can't believe that old gap toothed whore has any fans. They should be grateful that Rebekah lowered herself to cover one of the cunt's ancient flops instead of whinging about her "lowbrow" interpretation. Fuck off!

    Now that's off my chest, back to Miss K! Rebekah followed her stunning Paradis cover with the exquisite "Everything I Do". I actually think this might be another Euro cover but I can't be certain. I'm sure someone will let me know. The song is a significant improvement on "Be My Baby" and in retrospect, is really quite outstanding. "Everything I Do" reminds me of Dannii's output circa "Neon Nights". Yes, it's that good! I blame the song's failure on the distressing cover photo, which makes Rebekah look alarmingly similar to Delta Goodrem. Thank heavens the music bears no such likeness!

    I think it's high time that Miss K released some new material. I know she is still around, performing as the opening act for the odd Australian Idol reject. This woman's talent is too overwhelming to remain untapped. The Rebekah K revival starts here!!

    Rebekah's songs are yet to appear on iTunes. However, her singles occasionally turn up on Australian Ebay.Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2007/05/rebekah-k-other-pop-gem.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive