Roxane Is Sexy!

    I thought I'd quickly post this before I run off to find some cut-off gloves for tonight's Samantha Fox concert! Roxane's debut solo single has been plagued with more drama than an entire season of "Bold & The Beautiful". "Sexy", a glorious slice of pop trash built around a throbbing sample of Salt 'N' Pepa's 80s classic "Push It", was almost scrapped when Sophie Monk performed the same song in a lingerie commercial. Sanity finally prevailed and Roxane's stunning anthem was released on Monday. All of the remixes are great but I've settled on the trashy Electro 7", although the House 7" is just as worthy. I know I've declared my love for "Sexy" several times already but I find it more fabulous with each listen.

    You can purchase a copy of "Sexy" from Chaos, Sanity or iTunes. Don't forget to check out the amazing video clip.Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2007/08/roxane-is-sexy.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive