CC Martini - The Update

    CC Martini is one of my favourite artists in the whole wide world. She's brave, gutsy and utterly unique on the Australian music scene. CC has also become a good friend of mine. In a parallel universe (where I'm not into dick) we're probably taking a romantic walk on the beach at this very moment. Unfortunately, in this dimension, ours is a love that dare not speak its name. So I'd better get on with this post before CC takes out a restraining order.

    The last time I caught up with Australia's Queen of pip pop, she had just returned from the States and was getting ready to unleash her sophomore album. There have been some massive changes since then. Here's a quick recap of recent developments:

    - CC has dropped 'Martini' from her name. Now she's just CC, like that tranny on The Nanny!
    - My beautiful ranga princess has left Shock Records.
    - CC is fleeing Australia again! Her plan is to start over among the gays of San Francisco.
    - The diva is now planning to distribute her music independently via a new interactive website that she's currently working on.
    - CC plans to give away lots of her music for free!

    While I'm sad CC is taking off again so quickly, I'm in awe of her dedication to music. Many lesser divas would have given up and taken a job at Woolworths by now. Instead, CC is still in the game and still churning out fantastic pop tunes.

    CC, I wish you every success. Please find me a hot (preferably rich) husband in San Fran and stay in touch!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2009/05/cc-martini-update.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive