Never Too Late For Kylie's US Tour

    It's official. Hell has finally frozen over. Yes, pop fans - Kylie has announced her first American tour! The better late than never extravaganza will take in 5 American cities with one Canadian date thrown in for good measure. I'm so excited for Kylie's long suffering American fans. Apparently, all 23 of them have thrown a street party to celebrate. I actually think this will be a pretty hot ticket. Kylie is the ultimate live performer and I'm sure gays across the United States will make the pilgrimage to see her.

    The set list should be very interesting. Kylie doesn't exactly have a lot of American hits to choose from, so I'm guessing she'll sing a lot of songs from her stunning #139 US monster hit "X". Watch the roof explode when Kylie belts out her massive radio smash "All I See"! I just hope she performs "It's No Secret", a top 40 hit for Kylie in America way back in 1988. The song is one of my all time favourites and it would be amazing to hear her sing it live. The fabulous video (below) is a true cinematic masterpiece. It was probably the last time we heard Kylie's real Australian accent and her acting skills are right up there with Meryl Streep's!

    In all seriousness, nobody puts on a show like Kylie. Even if it's a scaled down version of X2008 it will still be light years ahead of the competition and I'd do just about anything to be there.

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2009/05/never-too-late-for-kylie-us-tour.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive