Listen To Luciana's Duet With Betty White

    The most eagerly-awaited duet of the century is here! Luciana's stunning collaboration with Betty White hit US iTunes on Friday and I've finally managed to upload a LQ version of the song to share with you (below). As expected, the fabulous re-imagining of "I'm Still Hot" - currently sitting at #1 on the US club chart! - is camper than Kylie's bedazzled vagina. Amazing lyrics like "I'm Betty from the block, I hide my Emmys in my beatbox" crack me up but please remember that this is an elaborate advertising jingle for a life insurance company. Hence the random mention of Lifeline. Not that it matters. This is ridiculously enjoyable and the video, which I'm told drops next week, promises to be a life-changing experience. If you live in America, you can download the edgiest duet since "Telephone" from iTunes now. Gift it to your grandmother today!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/09/listen-to-luciana-duet-with-betty-white.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive