Club Disco Winners!

    The time has come to announce the winners of my "Club Disco" competition! Firstly, I'd like to thank Central Station Records for kindly sending me the CDs. I'd also like to acknowledge all the entrants for their witty, thoughtful and downright hilarious reasons as to why Dannii is the true Queen of pop! The quality was so high that I simply put all the names in a hat and picked 3 winners at random. Well, actually 4 winners, because I decided to throw in my own slightly banged up spare copy of "Club Disco"! Without any further ado, the lucky winners are:

    Fitz

    1- Her music. Everything from her voice to the amazing club beats just oozes with talent and fabulousness!

    2- Her charisma. It can't be easy being the more talented sibling, yet getting less attention. But like La Toya Jackson, Dannii has persevered for the last twenty years!

    3- Her looks. No man or woman... straight or gay could ever resist lusting over the Queen of Clubs!

    Ro Ro

    1 - She's an amazing vocalist. Her siren song captures every gay in a 50 mile radius and lures them in.

    2 - She rules the dance charts with her resonating sex anthems. Touch her body? I shamefully would i must say.

    3 - Her ability to pick hit material way ahead of it's time. Dannii's music is too powerful for most people to grasp until her next hits package is released.

    Sarah

    1 - Dannii's music has the power to unite people. Like the 50 plus Iowans who belong to "Fans of the Dan Dan".

    2 - She has 13 #1 hits on the UK Club Charts.

    3 - If it weren't for Dannii, we wouldn't have Droid speak.

    kluB dizK0 numBaR w0n 4 sh0r3!!!1111

    Christopher P

    1. She's perfection, which is most visible in her brilliant lyrics - buoy, how can u b so damn purrr-fect, etc.

    2. She has a homegurrl named Sheila whom she cruises with listening to brand new jammies in her Benz 180.

    3. She did urban ghetto music 18 years before Madonna.


    Congratulations! I hope you all enjoy "Club Disco" as much as I do. Please e-mail me your address and I'll have the CDs in the post as soon as I can. No offence to our glorious winners but I felt there was one entry that really summed up the essence of Dannii the best and really deserved to be rewarded! The following reader is about to be blessed with my copy of "Love Will Keep Us Together" by Captain & Tenille! I know you must be pinching yourself right now:

    Undisco_me

    1. Her name appropriately rhymes with her favourite breakfast-lunch-and-dinner, Fannii.

    2. Often hides unreleased gems, rarities and remixes (not to mention the wig she ripped off Joan Collins' frail scalp) up her own love blender and blames Nathan instead, leaving him flushed and unable to find his Touche Eclat.

    3. Dannii is the reigning Olympic sunbathing champion, a contest she holds every other day, competing against little African girls she stole whilst "saving their lives" with her song Hakuna Matata.

    Take good care of this much loved treasure!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2008/05/club-disco-winners.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive