Cheryl's Desperate New Low!

    I apologise for writing back to back Dannii posts but The Daily Star has revealed lurid details of Cheryl Cole's desperate ploy to prevent Dannii winning the X Factor - by promising her sexual favours! The article, shockingly titled "My Lust For Dannii", exposes Cheryl's promise to kiss Dannii on live TV if one of her acts wins the competition:

    One cheeky punter asked Cheryl: 'If you had to snog, marry or push any of your fellow judges off a cliff, which ones would you choose?"

    She giggled: "Well, I'd definitely push Simon and Louis off a cliff. And I'd snog Dannii."

    Cheryl then teased: "If I win X Factor with one of my acts, then I'll snog her anyway!"


    I have never been so disgusted in all my life. It appears that racist Cheryl has been reading up on Lezzigate and plans to exploit Dannii's weakness for cheap looking brunettes. The Girls Aloud "singer" is obviously convinced that the prospect of lesbian action will get Dannii so hot and bothered that she sabotages the chances of her own contestants! Sadly, the despicable plan could bear fruit if Dannii's lustful reaction is any indication:

    As loud wolf-whistles echoed around the TV studios, Aussie babe Dannii shrieked with delight!

    Dannii, try resist the temptation! Take a cold shower or give Janine a call instead. I bet that loose tramp couldn't find her own clit, let alone navigate her way around your precious clam! Read the whole sordid story here.Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2008/10/cheryl-desperate-new-low.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive