Khia Vs Miley Cyrus

    Mash ups are notoriously hit and miss. For every Ke$ha Vs Kylie, there are ten of these abominations. As a result, I was fairly sceptical when The Prophet sent me "Party On My Back, My Neck". I worship at the alter of Khia and the mere prospect of rap's second baddest bitch (after Choice) taking on Miley Cyrus was enough to give me a semi but I still feared the worst. Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. This shit is epic! Khia's filth anthem still sounds as outrageous today as it did in 2002, while Miley's G rated jam provides the perfect soundtrack for the song's sordid lyrics. These musical heavyweights need to join forces and re-record the track as a duet. Hannah Montana's army of tween fans will be pussy poppin' in no time! The person who slapped "My Neck, My Back (Lick It)" together with "Party In The USA" is clearly a visionary and deserves an award for services to the music industry. Fingers crossed they turn their attention to Choice and Dannii next. By the way, can some clever person please rip me an mp3 of this masterpiece? I think I've found my new ringtone!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/03/khia-vs-miley-cyrus.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive