A Kyrah Update

    A couple of weeks ago I wrote a little post about Kyrah. Since then I've received more feedback about the rising pop star than anyone else I've featured on this blog in the past five years. It seems everyone loves Kyrah or loves to hate her. Either way, the new Ke$ha has definitely made an impact and I thought I'd give you an update on her latest movements. Firstly, "Uh Oh" has been confirmed as her debut single. The final radio edit will be mixed by Ash Howes (Kylie, Marina & The Diamonds and Little Boots) and remixes have already been commissioned from Digital Dog and Almighty. I haven't heard the latter - Since when did Almighty come back in fashion? I feel like it's 1997 all over again! - but the Digital Dog mixes are amazing. Check out the Digital Dog Radio Edit below. Great stuff but they've removed the now iconic lyric "wake up naked and it's oops I'm naked". Scandal! In other news, Kyrah is gearing up to film the "Uh Oh" video clip in the next couple of weeks. I'm told it will be old Hollywood meets white trash. Sounds right up my alley! Oh and she finally has a proper internet presence. Check out/add/follow Kyrah on:

    1. Mixpod
    2. Twitter
    3. Myspace
    4. Facebook

    Anyway, here's her first remix:

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/03/kyrah-update.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive