Kylie's Latest Greatest Hits Package

    This is not a joke. Kylie is about to release her 278th greatest hits compilation in Japan. Words can not describe how much I want this. "Kylie Hits" is the hottest mess the diva has put her name to in years. There's the recycled "Aphrodite" photoshoot cover, the cheapest font I've seen since Bec Cartwright's debut album and a mind-boggling tracklist that includes such classics as "The Loco-Motion (Live Version)" and "Get Outta My Way (Yasutaka Nakata Remix)". Amazing. But the real reason to import this gem is the bonus DVD, which contains "The One", "All The Lovers" and my favourite Kylie clip of all time - "All I See". It will be mine!

    Order your copy here and check out the full tracklist below:

    CD

    01. Can't Get You Out Of My Head
    02. All The Lovers
    03. Wow
    04. Spinning Around
    05. On A Night Like This
    06. In Your Eyes
    07. Love At First Sight
    08. Slow
    09. I Believe In You
    10. 2 Hearts
    11. Get Outta My Way
    12. The Loco-Motion (Live version from "Showgirl Homecoming")
    13. I Should Be So Lucky (Live version from "Showgirl Homecoming")
    14. Get Outta My Way (Yasutaka Nakata Remix)

    DVD 

    01. All The Lovers
    02. Get Outta My Way
    03. 2 Hearts
    04. Wow
    05. In My Arms
    06. The One
    07. All I See
    08. I Believe In You
    09. Giving You Up
    10. Slow
    11. Chocolate
    12. Can't Get You Outta My Head
    13. Spinning Around
    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/02/kylie-latest-greatest-hits-package.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive