Dannii's Dirty Box!


    As you may have already noticed, Pop Trash Addicts has temporarily transformed into Dannii's Dirty Box in order to celebrate Dannii Minogue's welcome return to Australian television as a judge on "Australia's Got Talent" after an abscence of 17 long years. Dannii will grace screens across the nation from the 18th February and I can hardly wait for Dannii's divine presence to be beamed into my lounge room on a weekly basis. I have been a fan of the younger Minogue sister for as long as I can remember and now feels like as good a time as any to reflect on the life and legend of Dannii. Pop Trash Addicts will be back soon but until further notice, Dannii's Dirty Box has been set up as a holy temple of Dannii worship!

    Over the next couple of weeks I will be walking down memory lane, reflecting upon Dannii's finest moments and examining her profound and lasting contribution to mankind. No stone will be left unturned as I make my way from Dannii's stint as a child star on "Young Talent Time", to her current status as an adored pop icon and feted musical genius. Included in the upcoming feast of Dannii material will be unreleased tracks, Dannii memories, B-sides, fabulous fan art, remixes, rare singles, a reflection on Lezzigate, my thesis on why Dannii is the ultimate gay icon and much more.

    I hope you enjoy your time exploring the nooks and crannies of Dannii's Dirty Box. I intend to post daily, so come back again soon!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2007/02/dannii-dirty-box.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive