Remembering Lezzigate

    How amazing is the above picture? A skanky stripper munching on Dannii's rug. I love it! In fact, I love the entire Lezzigate scandal. It reinforces so much of what I love about Dannii. She is a bit of a bad girl. She's not averse to the occasional friendly finger by a lovely lesbian. She is fierce and fabulous. She basically doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks about her.

    My favourite part of the scandal was Dannii's explanation that she was just having a girl's night out. I'm not sure what most women get up to on a Saturday night out with the girls - but is cunnilingus usually part of the program?




    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2007/02/remembering-lezzigate.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive