It Wont Work Out (Dance Mix) - Unreleased


    The second episode of "Australia's Got Talented" was even more tragic than the first! I'm seriously in love with the show and Dannii's attention seeking antics. Dannii looked amazing again this week, wearing an alluring scarf wrapped around her head. Very Norma Desmond! The highlight for me was Dannii's withering response to the crazy guy who played "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" on a vacuum cleaner. That's classy television in anyone's language! I guess, I should get back to the music.

    A wonderful thing happened late last year, when several songs from the "Neon Nights" sessions finally started to leak. "It Won't Work Out" should be instantly familiar to anyone who owns a copy of "Neon Nights", which I assume is all of you! It's the mid-tempo electro ballad that, in my opinion, does not quite gel with the rest of the album. The song is lovely and often cited as a fan favourite but it just seems a bit out of place. I think the leaked dance mix would have been a much better fit. I'd be interested to know if the song began as a ballad or an uptempo number. I like them both but I prefer the fast version. An acoustic version of the song was part of the scrapped "Platinum Collection" tracklisting. Hopefully, it will turn up eventually. I'd love to hear it.Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2007/02/it-wont-work-out-dance-mix-unreleased.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive