Deep Inside Dannii's Box

    Just like Celine Dion's heart, Dannii's Dirty Box will go on! I had reached the point a couple of days ago, when I thought I would just swap back to Pop Trash Addicts and be done with all of the loons and Dannii droids. I was starting to get laugh lines reading messages from people pretending to be Dannii's solicitors sent from hotmail addresses like DanniizGurl4Eva and DannEholic. Dannii is a pure slice of heaven but I'm not ready to get wrinkles for her!

    But FUCK it. I already had a couple of posts in the works and I'm going to post them. I transformed my humble little Blog into Dannii's Dirty Box with the express purpose of honouring Dannii's return to television and sharing what should be the universal love of all things Dannii. This entire experience has been too much fun to not finish what I started. Again, I'd like to thank everyone for their e-mails and comments.

    If you need further proof that not all Dannii fans are moronic nutters, check out this glorious Myspace site:

    http://www.myspace.com/prayingdanntiis

    I think the Praying Danntiis is the most glorious creation since the infamous Dannii Goose. Respect!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2007/02/deep-inside-dannii-box.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive