The Wrath Of The Dannii Board

    It has come to my attention that Dannii's Dirty Box has upset the powers that be at the Dannii Board. The whole point of the temporary transformation of my Blog was to celebrate and promote Dannii's fabulous career. In just two weeks, I have received more than 30 e-mails from readers telling me that they have seen the light and intend to start building their Dannii collections. That excludes the e-mails and messages from fans (and haters) commenting on the site. I have purposely stayed away from posting album tracks or readily available material because I want people to go out and buy it. If Dannii's record label(s) is unhappy with anything I have posted, they can contact me at trash_lurver@yahoo.com.au and I will remove the offending material. It does sadden me that certain people have nothing better to do than threaten a genuine fan, who has followed Dannii's career with great dedication since the mid-1980s.Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2007/02/wrath-of-dannii-board.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive