Comeback Of The Decade - Melissa Tkautz!

    Australia's queen of trash is on the comeback trail - yet again! Melissa Tkautz really is the most determined diva in show business. The last I heard, Melissa was lining up to play herself in a zombie movie after being dropped by her short sighted record company. As much as I love the idea of Mel running from zombies in hotpants and high heels, I was even more excited to learn that this living legend is back in the studio!

    I started to get suspicious that Melissa had something on the boil when she re-surfaced on the social scene, looking breathtaking at the Urban Music Awards and appearing as a costume judge at this year's Sleaze Ball. Classy! I did a bit of digging and discovered that Melissa is indeed poised for yet another comeback. Apparently, Melissa is busy recording an album of DJ collaborations. I'm not sure what that means exactly but Melissa and dance music sounds like a winning combination to me! I'll be interested to learn if any of the songs from her recent scrapped album are included. I was lucky enough to hear some of the tracks from it recently and they are, without a doubt, some of the best material she has ever recorded. "Fake It Good" and "Not Enough" are both potential smash hits!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2007/10/comeback-of-decade-melissa-tkautz.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive