Gimme Cock!

    No, I haven't confused my blog with my gaydar profile. "Gimme Cock" isn't a horny plea on my behalf (I'm at least a day away from being that desperate!) but rather the name of Deirdre Halliwell's stunning new single - a breathtaking cover of Britney's "Gimme More". Deirdre is one of the internet's true originals. Her fabulous mission is turning pop songs into smutty anthems and Britney's latest hit was always going to be ripe for the picking! "Gimme Cock" is Deirdre at her sleazy best. It's witty, filthy and performed with more panache than Britney could ever muster. I think my favourite part is the line about Deirdre flashing her hairy gash. Classy!

    Give an old bird a cheap thrill and say hello to Deirdre on her Myspace or Bebo listing!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2007/10/gimme-cock.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive