Sarah McLeod - Single Launch

    Sarah McLeod officially launched her new single "Tell Your Story Walking" down at Woolloomooloo Wharf today and I was lucky enough to be invited. Unlike a lot of these events it was an intimate affair, which allowed everyone to get up close and personal with the ex-Superjesus frontwoman. Sarah kicked off proceedings by talking about the song's inspiration (it's about overcoming her own demons - not a break up anthem as the lyrics would suggest) and her adventures filming the video in New York. I think the final result (below) is simple but very effective and I love the army of hooded divas in the background. After screening the film clip, Sarah performed the song live and proved once and for all that her inner rock chick is still alive and kicking. I actually think the edgier, acoustic version suits the lyrics better but I do love her glamorous new "pop" direction. The highlight for me was watching Ms McLeod pose for snaps on the wharf (above) with joggers and businessmen gawking at her supersexy hotpants! "Tell Your Story Walking" is now available to download for iTunes. Check out my recent interview with Sarah here.

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2009/11/sarah-mcleod-single-launch.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive