Aphrodite - Who Does It Better?

    I'm sorry to sound like a broken record but I really dislike Kylie's new album cover (above). It's so annoying because I would literally donate my entire Dannii collection to disadvantaged homosexuals for a sneak preview of "Aphrodite". That's how desperate I am to hear what I hope and fully expect to be THE best album of 2010. Anyway, I knew there was a reason the cover was bugging me so much. Apart from the ugly dress, ridiculous location and tacky font. It's the fact that Beyoncé did it first (below). I'm glad that Kylie has seen the light and welcomed Beyjesus into her heart but drawing inspiration from the House of Dereon is low. Tina Knowles has probably uploaded "Aphrodite" as her screensaver! Anyway, what's done is done and I'm going to have to find a way to love this shit even if it means designing my own cover. I guess that leaves the question. Who does it better - Kylie or Beyoncé?

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/04/aphrodite-who-does-it-better.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive