Chris Sorbello Competition Winners

    Thanks to everyone who entered my Chris Sorbello comp. All the suggested cover versions were amazing and it was really difficult to pick a winner. So difficult, in fact, that I had to rope in Chris to choose her three favourite entries! I love her choices and have my fingers crossed that at least one of these might actually happen. Anyway, here's what Chris had to say:

    Love Song - Isabel Guzman (suggested by Robpop)

    I really love the lyrics, they are very girly but the synths make this song for me.

    Estoy Baliando - Las Hermanas Goggi (suggested by Hidroboy)

    Besides the fact the
    film clip itself is unbelievably cool, (those women are rocking it in their leotards) they also have their very own troop of 'femme bot' dancers... even if they are male. 'Men bots?' I'm also being a little patriotic and saluting the motherland, Italy.

    Model For Me - Jer Ber Jones (Suggested by Ro Ro)

    The video is hilarious! Why have I never seen this before?! I just can imagine a remix of this song going off in the clubs.

    Congratulations to the winners! Send me an email with your address, so I can post your incredibly glamorous prizes. The rest of you will just have to order a copy here. Life's not fair, I know.

    A future Chris Sorbello anthem?

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/04/chris-sorbello-competition-winners.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive