The Worst #1 In History?

    The Irish cunt better known for sticking it to Dulta is currently sitting at #1 on the Australian Singles Chart. I thought Cheryl Cole's recent top ten hit was a sure sign that the apocalypse is nigh but this is too much. "Just Say So" has to be the worst #1 since Brian's disgusting fuck-toy topped the chart with "Not Me, Not I" back in 2003. Who exactly is buying this shit? Seriously, I demand an explanation! The song's only redeeming factor is the farcical use of autotune, which mercifully distorts McFadden's voice beyond recognition. Everything else about this abomination is unbearable. I don't know what's worse - the dumb lyrics, rubbish chorus or incredibly dated production. Kevin Rudolph was clearly taking the piss because the man knows his way around a good pop song as he proved on Matisse's genre defining anthem "Better Than Her". The worst thing about "Just Say So" is the possibility that it will encourage Dulta to release new material. Which is more than I can handle. Brian has worked with some interesting names - specifically, the amazing DNA boys - on his nauseatingly titled "Wall Of Soundz" album, so hopefully it's not a total write off. But I'm not holding my breath. If you're a complete masochistic, why not check out the shiteous video (video). It features the worst dance routine in recent memory and has single-handedly ruined The Ivy's pool bar for me. For life.

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/04/worst-1-in-history.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive