Ness Ness Has Another Hit!

    I have to admit I was getting a bit worried for Vanessa. The follow up to her #1 smash "This Is Who I Am" stalled at #27, while the third single debuted at a lowly #64 a couple of weeks ago. Silly me. I should have had more faith in the unparalleled power of Ness Ness. "Mr Mysterious" has since climbed to #34 and looks set to leap into the top 20 this week given the song's #9 position on iTunes. Not bad for one of the album's weaker tracks! Don't get me wrong. I love the song but "Hazardous" is home to some of the best pop tracks ever recorded by an Australian artist. Put "Blow Me Away", "Baby's On Ice" or "Touch Me" on the radio and watch the album explode! Fingers crossed that one of those anthems is chosen as the fourth single but "Mr Mysterious" will do nicely in the meantime. It's undeniably catchy and serves as the perfect bridge between the earthy rock of "Somewhere In The Real World" and the shiny pop of "Hazardous". I just wish they would edit out the lame Seany B rap. On the bright side - Vanessa finally has a decent video clip (below)! It's very simple but clever and well executed. More importantly, Ness Ness has never looked sexier. That lace bodysuit takes me places I never thought I'd go! The official digital package is released on the 23rd of April. As yet, there's no word on a physical single (so don't hold your breath).

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/04/ness-ness-has-another-hit.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive