Kylie Slams Cheryl Cole, Releases Album Megamix & Announces Single Tracklist!

    Just when I thought it was impossible to love Kylie more than I already do, she goes and slams that violent criminal from Girls Aloud. Australia's enduring natural beauty took the words right out of my mouth when she said "Cheryl Cole's music doesn't impress me". That's Kylie code for "fuck off, you evil cunt". Respect! My favourite bit is when she only admits to having heard "Fight For The KKK". Cheryl's international flops are clearly beneath this living legend!

    In addition to preaching truth about sad pretenders, Kylie unveiled the Australian tracklist for "All The Lovers". We get a bunch of remixes and a video but where are the obligatory B-sides? Min is the Queen of bonus tracks and B-sides, so I'm kind of shocked. Hopefully the UK will get some. Anyway, this little gem will hit stores on the 25th of June. I might have to take the day off work!

    1. All The Lovers
    2. All The Lovers (WAWA & MMB Anthem Remix)
    3. Michael Woods Remix
    4. Xxxchange remix
    5. All The Lovers Music Video


    Last but not least, a 9 and a half minute album megamix hit the net this morning and I still have chills. On the strength of this, "Aphrodite" could well equal the poptastic brilliance of "Fever" and "Light Years". Every song gives me goosebumps. "Get Outta My Way" (already announced as the second single) is a smash, Luciana's "Cupid Boy" is the coolest Kylie has sounded in a decade, "Closer" is just too adorable, "Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)" is club gold and the title track gives me the giggles in the best possible way. My favourite lyric is "I'm fierce and feel alive, I'm a golden girl, I'm Aphrodite". LOL! Give it a listen below. Bring on the 2nd of July!

    Oh and why can't the stunning image at the top of the post be the album cover? She looks phenomenal!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/06/kylie-slams-cheryl-cole-releases-album.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive