Vanessa Amorosi's Next Single...

    Is "Holiday". At least according to the member of her management team I spoke to. Seriously, why does Ness Ness do this to me? Just when the "Hazardous" campaign appeared to be back on track thanks to the top 5 hit "Mr Mysterious", Australia's sexiest woman chooses this dud as her 4th single. Ok, that's unfair. I actually love "Holiday" and - strangely enough - have been listening to it quite a lot lately as I prepare to blow this town for a bit of fun in the sun. But there are so many better options, one in particular comes to mind. "Blow Me Away" is a smash in waiting. If that's not a top ten hit then I'll re-enact "All The Lovers" with the grannies at my local retirement village. I guess they could be keeping that ace up their sleeve for a killer 5th or 6th single (after all, we live in a "Sasha Fierce" era where you basically keep on releasing shit until it's time for another album) but why not go with the super sexy masturbation anthem "Touch Me" or that catchy jam about fucking a junkie? Even if her label wants to play it safe, there's the lovely "Higher Ground". Australia loves a Vanessa ballad! Oh well, it's not too late to change their mind and the possibilities for the video are endless. I have visions of Ness Ness sipping cocktails poolside in Noosa, wearing a nice kaftan and her best pair of Billabong thongs. Hot! Interestingly, the diva's international campaign is finally getting underway. Her Street Team lists "This Is Who I Am" as the album's first official UK single ("Off On My Kiss" was released as an iTunes taster in May) but I hear they might push "Mr Mysterious" instead. Someone needs to make a decision because the damn thing is released on the 12th of July. Not that it matters. As far as I'm concerned, international domination is a forgone conclusion! Anyway - here's "Holiday". Ok, I'm already warming to the idea....

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/06/vanessa-amorosi-next-single.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive