Sabrina Vs Samantha Fox - Call Me!

    Last October I wrote a post titled Duet of the Century about the impending release of Sabrina's hotly anticipated (by at least three Italian gays) collaboration with Samantha Fox. As a long time admirer of both busty beauties, I was more than a little excited at the prospect of them joining forces - but it never happened. That is until now. After an agonising 9 month wait, their stunning Hi-NRG cover of Blondie's "Call Me" is finally here! And it's just as amazing as you would expect from the 80s icons that brought you seminal classics like "Touch Me" and "Boys (Summertime Love)". I can't even explain how much joy this gives me. Seriously, the only thing that could put a bigger smile on my face is a Beyoncé/La Toya duet! I grew up worshipping these heavenly divas and it's so satisfying to know that they're still here, still fabulous and still as top heavy as ever. The song itself is cute. Neither woman is particularly famous for her vocal ability but I love their breathy pipes and they camp it up for all they're worth. Please note that the music in the video (below) is not the radio edit but a dance remix. The original version has been removed from YouTube but I couldn't resist posting the breathtaking video. These stunners haven't aged a day and the special effects are... well, you have to see it to believe it. This really is the duet of the century. Welcome back, ladies!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/06/sabrina-vs-samantha-fox-call-me.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive