Beyoncé Stans Unite!

    The only thing keeping me going at the moment is the knowledge that I'll be spending a couple of hours with Beyjesus at the end of the month. I've waited 18 months to re-live the magic of her "I Am..." tour and I'm literally counting down the days until my copy arrives. And when it does I'm calling in sick, switching off my phone, putting on my erotic Jim Beam boxer shorts and devoting the day to worshipping her holiness. I'm just pissed that Walmart is getting an exclusive version three days early. It must be mine! If that isn't exciting enough, a stunning preview has just been unveiled. I can barely type from the goosebumps. Beyoncé's stunning talent and beauty is almost too powerful to process. Just check out some of the comments being left on YouTube. Bey's stans are in a frenzy and who can blame them? This is the DVD event of the millennium!

    Tisme60: OMFG I cry so much!!! MJ was the king of pop Now it's Beyoncé the Queen!!!

    aaaaddddaaa: Trust me. Im crying right now. I have to put my shrine back up.

    lenora123t: omg im actually crying cus i cant believe it lol. oh this is sad (i could never do that infront of my friends) but omg *cries* this is why she is the best, how can a 35 second video do this much lol. This is why she is the queen. OMB do i love beyonce so much :)

    Beyonceboy1992: I love this woman! I've watched this Trailer about 50 times now... and I still can't get over the sheer beauty and power of Beyoncé! I can't wait to get my hands on this DVD :)

    Boyjell: that so lovely...... I really adore black american even if I am filipino and I don't know why.. LOL

    AND MY FAVOURITE COMMENT!

    In response to a deluded Keri Hilson fan throwing shade on our queen, damskoo decided to cut a bitch:

    girl sit your dumb ass down could skeri sing halo listen if i were a boy or emotions and where is miskeried her 100 million + grossing world tour oh and where her nr1 singles where is her 7 million + selling single why aint she on forbes where her vmas where her grammys why is skeri a flop a local with only 1 hit that had 2 ft artist on it hmm go watch misskeried mall tour

    Amen!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/11/beyonce-stans-unite.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive