STOP PRESS: Chloe Lattanzi Releases Debut Single!

    I'm hyperventilating! I just logged into Facebook and read the most glorious update of 2010. Pop trash icon Chloe Lattanzi has finally released her debut single. In Japan! 8 years after signing her first record deal! Seriously, I couldn't be more excited if La Toya actually started over. Olivia Newton-John's troubled daughter has been a staple of this blog from the very beginning. Her catchy, anorexia anthem "Delicious" remains a firm favourite of mine and I even crowned her the Pop Trash Queen of 2008. Though my faith in Chloe's unparalleled talent never wavered, I was starting to think she might be too edgy for the pop world but I'm so glad I was wrong. Her debut single is called "Wings And A Gun" and sounds like a stunning emo-pop masterpiece from the 50 second preview (below). The song is released in Japan today to coincide with her mother's Japanese tour. Marketing genius! Surely, it's Australia's turn next?

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/11/stop-press-chloe-lattanzi-releases.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive