Erika Jayne + Luciana + Dave Audé = One Hot Pleasure

    Holy fuck! Two of my favourite divas and dance music's hottest producer join forces to create four minutes of pop perfection. I think I just died and went to gay heaven. Where to start? Well, everyone knows I worship the ground Luciana walks on. She is the new Queen of clubs and her songwriting chops need no introduction after penning the best song on Kylie's latest album. And Dave's 65 #1 hits on the US club chart speak volumes for his status on the dance scene. So I guess that leaves Erika Jayne. The American dance diva has featured on the blog in the past but not as often as I would have liked. She has four #1 club hits to her credit and a hugely underrated album under her belt. I love her fun songs and sexy style but a crossover hit has eluded her. Until now. "One Hot Pleasure" is a radio ready smash. The razor sharp production strikes a perfect balance between dance and pop, while the catchy chorus hooks you in from the first listen. As a long time Luciana fan, it's particularly enjoyable to hear her influence all over the song - particularly the "up in here" refrain and "bang, bang, bang" hook. It reminds me of Lolene's unreleased gem "For The Record". The video (below) is also something of a triumph. Erika looks stunning and shows off some killer dance moves. I love it when she gropes the hot guy's bulge and strips off in the club. A girl after my own heart! "One Hot Pleasure" is a late contender for single of the year.

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/11/erika-jayne-luciana-dave-aude-one-hot.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive