Fuck off Kate Ryan, Belgium has a new superstar!

    Don't worry, you're not hallucinating. This shit is actually happening. And you know what? You love it as much I do! It's not every day that I stumble across pop trash this exquisite, so forgive me for ranting. I just want to jump on a plane right now and bow down at this angel's feet. With a minimum of fuss, Adya has singlehandedly saved pop music with her stunning Mozart cover. Yes, readers - the Belgian beauty has set "Cherubino's Aria" (from the great composer's 1786 opera "The Marriage Of Figaro") to dance beats and the result will blow your mind. Not in the least because the track is genuinely catchy and disturbingly hypnotic but it's the video that really slays me. Adya's demented grin and dance moves that she learned from her mother in 1982 are the stuff of pop trash gold. I want to know what drugs this hot bitch is taking. The scene where she's howling like a banshee against the worst green screen ring of fire in history is so defining I can barely speak. Surely, it's only a matter of time before Adya's smash spreads across Europe and worms its way to Australia. Lady Gaga is bawling in a hotel room somewhere screaming "it coulda been me!" I wonder if this has actually been successful in Belgium... chart nerds please report. The rest of you brace yourself for the ultimate viewing experience of 2011.

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/fuck-off-kate-ryan-belgium-has-new.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive