A Week Until Death

    Apologies for recent the lack of updates. I got my gangsta lean on over the weekend - hitting up a Snoop Dogg & Nelly showcase on Friday, before rocking Supafest on Saturday. It was all very messy and I just couldn't face the computer. Which is annoying because I've been wanting to post Wynter Gordon's new gem since Thursday. You might remember that I wrote about "Til Death" a couple of weeks ago. Some bitches questioned the veracity of my claim that Denzal Park gave the track a makeover, well check out the clip below and take a seat! The Aussie duo have given the track a polish and it's already apparent that Wynter has another smash on her hands given the song's non-stop radio coverage. It's a killer jam and, dare I say it, an improvement on the amazing "Dirty Talk". However, I have two minor problems with it:

    1. It is quite similar to Britney's "Til The World Ends" - both lyrically and thematically - albeit it with a gifted vocalist and fresher production. Wynter's track has been doing the rounds for months, so I think Ke$ha might have been surfing YouTube stoned one day and forgot she heard it before penning Brit's flop.

    2. The WAWA radio edit is vastly better than the version being pimped out below. I love Denzal Park - a lot - but their version sounds like an edited club mix, while the Polish producers have turned the song into an irresistibly upbeat pure pop explosion. But until that leaks, I guess you don't know what you're missing.

    Whatever. The song is defining and it wouldn't surprise me if it follows Wynter's triple platinum Australian debut all the way to the top of the charts. Enjoy and download (legally) when the song is released on Friday. Expect a remix package featuring the aforementioned WAWA, Dan Castro, Oxford Hustlers, Andy Murphy and Polen to follow shortly.

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/week-until-death.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive